Tuesday 24 April 2007

The beginning of it all

Well, opened this bloggy thinghy, in order to upload some stuff I like.
Maybe I'll do it during the next weeks, we'll see.
Not that I like blogs, they are just messageboards where only the owner can start a thread afaict, yet I'll upload here images that you could also find elsewhere on the web and images that you will find only here (until somebody will copy them elsewhere), because I scanned them from old books whose patents expired long ago (there's a maximum 70 years patent limit on everything, so our beloved 'academians' are free and open source nowadays :-), or because I have photographed them myself.

These I'll call 'chicco's presents to the web' and these will be my small personal contribution to the wealth of information that flows around us.

All images posted here are under a GPL copyleft open source license, so you may use them wherever you want, whenever you want, but you cannot copyright or patent them.

Wonder how much space for images's there is on this blog thinghy.
Apparently infinite?
If not you just keep opening gmail accounts ad libitum?
We'll see.

Done for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your site. I have an interest in art, not as extensive as yours, but just in liking to look at beautifully rendered pieces. I am starting a new web site called Nashville Art Gallery. I see you have generously allowed that others may use the pictures here. I may take you up on that, and I'd be happy to include a link to your site.